Environmentally Friendly Tips Everyday
During a day we have many priorities; as result we consume a huge amount of energy. Most of the energy we consume is at home, but we can forget that we also consume a huge amount of energy in our transportation, in our office and also during our general activities.
Every day we harm the environment with our actions. We can do small things to help the environment and create a better life for us. Below you can find simple tips that you can follow every day to minimize the energy you consume during summer.
- Turn off the lights when you leave the home.
- Open the windows and doors instead of using your air-conditioning.
- Turn off your electrical devices when not use.
- Recycle your electrical devices.
- Plant trees in your garden
- Replace your devices with environmentally friendly devices.
At the Office
- Reduce the use of paper.
- Reduce the use of air-conditioning.
- Make sure that the lights are off when you leave your office.
- Turn off the electrical devices that you do not use.
- When it is sunny, choose natural lighting instead of turning on lights.
- Use recycled materials.
- Change your devices with environmentally friendly devices.
- Use a bike to go to your work instead of using your car.
Also, during your vacations, choose to travel with means of transportation that are environmentally friendly.
This summer, do simple things to improve your way of living and protect the environment.